We are looking for a professional, neat and well spoken lady for a Receptionist role in the Nasrec area in Johannesburg.
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- To welcome visitors by greeting them in a friendly & positive manner, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- To direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- To maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- To maintain a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Provide polite and professional communication
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Ordering of stationary
- Preparing meeting and training rooms
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties as & when required
- Sorting and distributing mail
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.