Administration/PA/Secretary - Other Administration/PA/Secretary
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, experienced Document Specialist to join our team.
World Access Immigration is a leading Immigration firm facilitating Visas for Canada, New Zealand and Australia. We provide specialized facilitation in migration to foreign countries, advisory services and other immigration-related services in order to help the larger community.
• Manage electronic document management system as well as hard copy records on as per company system.
• Ensure all documentation is controlled in accordance with the company's procedures for document control.
• Process, control and administer incoming and outgoing documents (correspondences, submittals etc.).
• Upload and distribute documents to relevant parties in accordance with the document distribution matrix workflow
•Maintain and update logs to ensure accurate status of submissions
•Prepare necessary data reports for various parties in a timely and accurate manner.
•Coordinate with consultants and clients to send and receive various documents, submittals and other outstanding issues.
•Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Follow up and expedite priority items with relevant managers, consultants and clients.
•Drive improvement to document control processes and procedures.
• Diploma or Degree from an accredited institution
• At least 2 years related work experience
• Must have exceptional English capabilities
• Must have excellent documentation skills.
• Must have digital dictation, secretarial and data capturing experience.
• Typing speed of *at least 50 wpm* and proficient in both audio and copy typing.
• Proficient user of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to manage a heavy workload, with a close attention to detail.
if you meet the above requirements, send your CV to email@example.com
World Access Immigration Pty LTD