Office Manager / Executive PA Tygervalley Cape Town
Our Client a reputable corporate business in Tygervalley Northern Suburbs Cape Town is looking for an Office Manager / PA with 7-10 years’ experience.
Salary very negotiable
- Matric and relevant tertiary qualification (advantageous) Excellent in Excel, Ms Office and Typing
- Have a valid driver’s license and own vehicle
- Minimum of 7-10 years working experience in a PA/Office Management position preferably within a Financial Services / Corporate / Compliance / Law Industry or Investment Corporate
- Executive PA duties to the Director like travel arrangements, bookings, diary, – Running personal errands for the director – will be compensated for petrol @ AA Rates
- Financial Management: In conjunction with the Director and Accountant Debtors, Creditors, SARS E-filing: PAYE/UIF/VAT/SDL and Invoicing.
- Reporting: Prepare reports on sales, cash flow and special projects.
- Marketing: Manage and design all special project and events marketing material.
- Strong social media and digital marketing experience an advantage.
- Support: Manage Director’s diary (business and personal), prepare visual presentations on PowerPoint and take minutes at meetings. When required respond to emails or other correspondence on behalf of the Director.
- Personal Support: Support Director in terms of any personal requirements which may arise (errands for shopping, repairs, household needs, etc.).
- Also assist with personal financial needs and liaison with financial planner.
- Maintenance: Resolve all IT concerns and issues timeously and liaise with service providers.
- Ensure all office maintenance issues are resolved and use initiative about this.
- Travel Arrangements: Ensure prompt execution of travel arrangements (domestic and international).
- Human Resources: Supervise office staff as required. Recruit new staff and manage the complete process including advertising, screening, interviewing, selection, trial day preparation, induction and training.
- Training: Monitor skills development needs/gaps and implement relevant training programmes.
- Ensure updated knowledge of software programmes and where required provide training to staff.
- IT and Maintenance – report / call issues to third parity suppliers
- Relevant staff management (4 Staff members), recruitment and HR experience 5 Staff
Frogg Recruitment SA
The Story of FROGG Recruitment
Founded in 2010, FROGG Recruitment operates from its Cape Town offices and strives to provide professional recruitment services to our valuable clients and candidates. We work in Contingency Recruitment finding Employers Permanent and Contract Employees.
We are a traditional recruitment agency specializing in recruitment sectors such as all Financial Services & Accountancy Recruitment. HR Recruitment, Office Support, and Administration Recruitment. FMCG Recruitment, Manufacturing Recruitment, Hospitality Recruitment, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment. Digital Marketing Recruitment and Sales Recruitment.
We have been voted by our clients as one of the best recruitment agencies in Cape Town. Are you looking for top talent to join your organization. We will find you real talent for all types of business and recruitment sectors. Are you looking for a recruitment agency in Cape Town, our experienced recruiter professionals will assist and guide you through the recruitment placement process to appoint capable staff.
Our aim is to provide top service in the full recruitment process sustaining client relationships and service. Our selected recruitment consultants deliver top-rated recruitment services and in short we are reckoned as one of the top employment agencies in Cape Town.
We aim to please, to summarize we offer recruitment services tailored to suit the client’s specific employment needs. In addition to this we are one of the top personnel agencies in Cape Town.