Useful Job Mail CV Improvement Tips
Not getting seen by potential employers? Why not make it easier for employers to find you on the Job Mail database. To do this, you’ll need to improve your Job Mail CV by getting it as close to 100% as possible. This will make it easier for employers to find you and get you one step closer to finding that perfect job.
All you have to do is log in, update your CV, career goals, cover letter, skills and references. It’s as easy as ABC and will only take you a few minutes to do. Follow these 5 steps below to improve your Job Mail CV:
2. Fill in your career goals and update the cover letter on your profile. Click here to get useful cover letter tips.
3. Scroll down and add your skills to your profile. See the screenshot below.
4. Add references to your profile. See the screenshot below. Remember that it’s important to have relevant references on your CV and they should verify what you say in the interview. This could be one of the reasons you’re not getting job offers.
5. Upload your CV (in Word or PDF format). Click on “Choose File” and then point to where your CV is saved on your PC or mobile device. Click “Open”, then scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click “submit”.
If you have any queries, feel free to e-mail our Webmaster.
Watch this space for regular updates for Job Seekers on the Job Mail Blog.
Latest posts by Henno Kruger (see all)
- Make Your Job Search a Success! - May 4, 2018
- Frequently Asked Questions From Job Seekers Who Use Job Mail - April 19, 2017
- Frequently asked Questions from Employers who use Job Mail - March 13, 2017