Tips for Employers to better their recruitment experience
It is often a painstaking task to source good people for a particular position, more often than not, recruiters get too complex with hiring procedures that they forget what filters to use and how simple it can be.
Here are 5 easy tips that can help you establish your role better as a recruiter:
- Always begin the process of recruiting with at least 3 fundamental qualifying criteria.
- Interview the candidate with “Hypothetical Cases”. This method allows the recruiter to ascertain the capabilities for the job specified.
- Despite their academic achievements, not everyone can be assigned to a managerial role. Ask questions that put the candidate in managerial positions to deduce where their strengths are best suited.
- Select candidates who can multi-task in extended areas of the job specified. This will ensure that the actual job specified will be handled well when new developments surface.
- Get more inter-personal communication through, with the idea of giving a sense of what the companies system of operations are. This way the candidate can show the traits that best suit the companies objectives.
We hope that these tips contribute to successful recruiting!
Latest posts by Henno Kruger (see all)
- Make Your Job Search a Success! - May 4, 2018
- Frequently Asked Questions From Job Seekers Who Use Job Mail - Apr 19, 2017
- Frequently asked Questions from Employers who use Job Mail - Mar 13, 2017