SEO Copywriter required at Junk Mail in Pretoria
Are you an SEO Copywriter looking for work? Do you have knowledge of creative writing for SEO to improve our organic search efforts online? If your answer to both these questions is a resounding “Yes!”, then you are in luck, Junk Mail is looking for an SEO Copywriter in Pretoria.
The candidate will be responsible to carry out research, planning and implementation of optimized content on web properties and social media channels using the best practices in the search engine industry. They must have the ability to work on several projects at once in a fast-paced marketing department, must have strong organizational skills, pay attention to detail and the ability to communicate articulately and must be able to improve the quality of writing while editing for content, style, accuracy and grammar.
Understanding of the following SEO items is important for this position:
– Keyword use, spread, position and density levels
– Content Optimization, adjustments and duplicate revisions
– Internal link structures and algorithmic response
– Anchor linking strategies
The candidate must be able to review and analyze websites through detailed written documentation, to identify areas for improvement and to change relative to SEO and must have practical experience with SEO keyword tools. They must also have the passion to study and remain up-to-date with all the latest ethical techniques (whilst following SEO best practice guidelines only).
The following knowledge skills and abilities are required for this position:
– Advanced experience with SEO guidelines, analysis, tracking/reporting tools, algorithms, ranking factors
– Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
– Understanding of HTML & CSS helpful but not required.
– Must be able to demonstrate prior work in SEO.
– Excellent writer with prior writing and communication skills.
– Experienced with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
– Analytical thinker and problem solver, ability to come up with solutions to diverse problems.
– Self-motivated, quick learner able to multi-task on simultaneous projects.
If you feel that you qualify for this SEO Copywriter position, apply for it on Job Mail NOW! If you don’t hear back from Junk Mail in 14 working days you assume that your application was not successful. If this position doesn’t fall into your field or realm of expertise, feel free to browse for other jobs on the Job Mail website that you can apply for.
If you know someone that might be interested in this position, feel free to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. Remember: Sharing is Caring. You could be the reason that someone finds employment.
Watch this space for regular updates for Job Seekers on the Job Mail blog.
Latest posts by Henno Kruger (see all)
- Make Your Job Search a Success! - May 4, 2018
- Frequently Asked Questions From Job Seekers Who Use Job Mail - Apr 19, 2017
- Frequently asked Questions from Employers who use Job Mail - Mar 13, 2017