New Feature: Upload your CV to Job Mail via Dropbox
Job Mail has made it easier than before to upload your CV to your Job Mail profile. Now you can upload your CV via the popular cloud storage service, Dropbox.
Follow these steps to upload your CV via Dropbox on Job Mail.
2. Select “Dropbox” and then click on “Choose CV”
3. Login to your Dropbox account
4. Click on the CV file in your Dropbox account and then click on “Choose”. Take note that there is a 5 Mb upload limit for CVs (in Word or PDF format) on Job Mail.
5. You will be redirected to Job Mail. Next, click on “Upload”.
6. Once the upload has been completed, you will see a success message. See the screenshot below.
Your Job Mail profile will now be more visible to employers and your original CV as well as your Job Mail generated CV will be sent to the employer when you apply for positions on your phone / tablet / PC.
If you’re struggling to upload your CV via Dropbox on Job Mail, please e-mail our Webmaster.
Latest posts by Henno Kruger (see all)
- Make Your Job Search a Success! - May 4, 2018
- Frequently Asked Questions From Job Seekers Who Use Job Mail - April 19, 2017
- Frequently asked Questions from Employers who use Job Mail - March 13, 2017