Make Your Job Search a Success!
Finding a job can be intimidating. Where do you even start? How do you approach potential employers? How can you convince an employer that you’re the best person for the job? How do you prepare for your interview? How do you set up your CV for a successful Job Search?
You may well be asking yourself all of these questions and more. Oxbridge Academy realises the stresses and complications of searching for a job, and therefore offers a short learning programme that will make things so much easier!
Hired! The Ultimate Job Search Course – This online course covers everything you need to consider when searching for a job, and gives you some great tips on how to succeed in your job-hunting endeavours.
Here is a brief breakdown of the course:
Course duration: 36 hours
Entry requirements: No matric needed
- Lesson 1: The soul search before the job search
- Lesson 2: Your career marketing documents
- Lesson 3: The hidden job market
- Lesson 4: Communicating with your network
- Lesson 5: Using social media in your job search
- Lesson 6: Job search resources
- Lesson 7: Ace your interview and negotiate like a pro
To find out more details about the course, click here. So why choose this course?
There are several good reasons to choose this course:
- The job market is highly competitive, so enhancing your job-searching skills may help to give you the best possible chance of finding employment.
- The course material introduces you to useful job search techniques that you may not have considered before.
- The course covers everything you need to pay attention to when looking for a job, including your CV, the places to search, how to approach employers, and how to prepare for job interviews.
- This is a distance learning course: you can complete everything online and in your own time. This means that you can study another course at the same time, or begin building relevant work experience.
- Oxbridge Academy has been in the distance learning industry for over 20 years, and guarantees high-quality course material and customer service.
- The course is affordable and can be paid in monthly instalments to make things easier on your wallet.
Latest posts by Henno Kruger (see all)
- Make Your Job Search a Success! - May 4, 2018
- Frequently Asked Questions From Job Seekers Who Use Job Mail - Apr 19, 2017
- Frequently asked Questions from Employers who use Job Mail - Mar 13, 2017