Make Extra Money with Data Capturing Jobs

Data capturing jobs are perfect for school leavers or students who need to make extra money. If you want to find a job that requires no experience or qualifications, data capturing is a viable option. Although some companies require applicants to have completed training courses, positions are available for inexperienced job seekers. Data capturing jobs in Gauteng can be found in a vast range of industries.

Data-Capturing-vacancies

What you should know about Data Capturing Jobs:

Data capturing positions require employees to enter information onto computer systems. Records must be current, precise and usable. The type of data they work with differs between industries, and duties are specific to each company. Information could include customer details, survey outcomes and sales records. The data may consist of words or numbers that need to be recorded onto forms or spread sheets. Technology that data capturers can expect to use includes scanners, computers as well as electronic files.

job-vacancies-in-Data-Capturing

Duties include overseeing the company’s archives and retrieving information that is required by other staff members. Data capturers are often required to support other staff members by performing administrative duties. This involves filing, answering phones and responding to emails. This entry level position offers opportunities for promotion to positions such as Customer Advisors.

Positions are usually office-based but work-from-home jobs are also available. Work-from-home positions are a great option for students as it offers flexible working hours. If students can set their own schedule, they can ensure that they have time to concentrate on their studies.

Data-Capturing-jobs-South-Africa

There are no educational requirements but matric, with good results in Mathematics and English, is required by many employers. Inexperienced data capturers will receive training from the company so that they complete their duties efficiently. Applicants for this position must have superior organization skills and be detail orientated. They must be able to keep records accurately and work according to deadlines. Applicants must be computer literate. Positions in the customer service industry require outstanding communications and interpersonal skills. While data capturers are working, they can complete training courses which will enable them to advance their career.

Want to find Data capturing jobs in Gauteng or any other province? Visit Job Mail today.

data-capture-jobs

The following two tabs change content below.
Digital Copy Editor, PR and digital marketer at Junk Mail Digital Media

You may also like...

25 Responses

1. ebliona says:

Halo I just want to know if you don’t have any data capturing jobs in port elizabeth or uitenhage,I’m able to start asap.thank you

2. Thandi says:

I’m looking for job,nd I can start any time,ASAP

3. Kimera Heeralal says:

Hi, my availability is immediate. I have emailed abut earlier and I should just inform you that I live in Gauteng. Thank you

• Henno Kruger says:

Thank you for your feedback. If you have not registered your CV on Job Mail yet, then follow this link: http://goo.gl/h5pJHj. Then look for Jobs that you need at http://goo.gl/tx8kCk and apply for them. Search for “Gardener”, “Cashier”, “Driver”, “Internship”, “Learnership” (or any other keyword) to find relevant jobs on Job Mail. Hope you find the job that you need soon. E-mail us via signmeup@jobmail.co.za if you want to sign up for our weekly newsletters.

4. i need a job as a data capturer

• Henno Kruger says:

5. naomi says:

I am looking for a job,I’m available & live in Gauteng.

• Henno Kruger says:

6. Graciano mafika says:

in every endeavor undertaken by all man, there are results and efforts, the strength of the results are equivalent to the effort exerted

7. I need a job, I have experience in administration clerk, data capture, cashier, I ask the job mail to help by looking a suitable job for me, thanks

• Henno Kruger says:

8. wendy says:

Elo I’m wendy kondile from Western Cape at Stellenbosch I’m 26 years old I’m looking for a job any kind I can start asap.

9. Dagmar says:

I work half day for an Engineering Firm, but need to earn extra money to survive

10. Lorraine says:

I’m Lorraine sibiya I live pretoria ni gezina I’m 27 years old I’m looking for the job kind of the job call center

11. siphiwe says:

looking for a job around joburg

12. Thabani says:

I would love to work as a Data capturer but I only see gauteng jobs, how about Durban is there any branch this side. I see you can work even at home. What are the requirements for that position. Would be happy to get a reply because I’m interested.

• Henno Kruger says:

Hi Thabani – Unfortunately we don’t have control over the job market. There might be positions posted for Durban in the near future, keep a close eye on Job Mail.

13. julia m choma says:

Hi my name is Julia I’m 27 I have matrix,computer literate and makerting n4 I’m looking for a job that will earn me money .my number is 0785830151

14. Leoni says:

Can you please contact me for additional info

15. margaret thompson says:

I would like to do data capturing for extra money
    Please advise Cell 0836591710

1. November 20, 2014

[…] post Make Extra Money with Data Capturing Jobs appeared first on Job Mail […]