How to check your CV Status and Activate it
Do you know whether your CV is active or not?
You can easily manage this feature yourself, depending on your personal job requirements.
If you are currently hunting for a job, make sure your CV is ACTIVE and up-to-date to apply for jobs and make yourself visible to recruiters.
How to check your CV Status and ACTIVATE it:
1. Login to your Jobseeker Profile.
2. On your dashboard you will see the percentage (%) completion of your CV.
3. Beneath it you will see your “CV Status”, showing “Active” or “Inactive”.
4. If your CV is “Inactive” and you wish to activate it, simply click on “Please click here to activate!!”.
Your CV will now be activated and you are searchable to employers.
Latest posts by Liezl Grobler (see all)
- 5 Career alternatives when university isn’t an option - Jan 18, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should consider nursing jobs in South Africa - Nov 15, 2016
- 10 Do’s and Don’ts for your job applications on Job Mail - Aug 23, 2016