Enter the Mission CV Advance Challenge
There will be 4 simple tasks that you have to finish before you successfully complete Mission CV Advance. If you fulfil all these tasks before the deadline you will immediately be entered into the Job Mail Hall of Fame and you stand a chance of winning the grand prize of R1000 cash.
Are you ready for the Mission CV Advance Challenge? Then get your Mastermind skills ready and make sure you complete the below task list by Thursday the 27th of October 2011.
(1) Activate your CV
(2) Employment history
(3) Skills Matrix
Mission notes: If you are already a registered Job Mail Mastermind, by having updated your CV with the 4 categories (Activate you’re existing CV, complete your employment history, fill-out you’re Skills Matrix and include all your qualifications), qualifies you for the R1000 cash prize. If you are not yet a Job Mail Mastermind, then all you need to do is complete your online CV and the 4 categories to advance to the next level in building your brand and conquering mission job hunt!
Now that you know what your mission is, read the below blueprints and complete each of the stipulated tasks:
Task One Blueprint: Activate your CV
Once your CV is complete, enter your “Profile” on Job Mail. On the left hand side of your dashboard you will see the ‘Make Active’ tab (view the below image for guidance on this task).
Once you have spotted the target (Make Active) simply click on the tab and press the ‘Activate your CV’ button to complete this task.
You have successfully finished Task One! Move onto Task Two…
Task Two Blueprint: Complete your Job History
Find the ‘Edit My Employment History’ tab on the left hand side of your “Profile” as per the below image.
Once the tab has been located simply complete your employment history to ensure everyone knows why you are a mastermind! The more effort you put into improving your CV, the better chance you have of being spotted by recruiters (Top notched agents) and this also puts you one task closer to winning the R1000 cash prize.
Now that the ‘Employment History’ task has been complete you can advance to the next mission.
Task Three Blueprint: Skills Matrix
To complete this task you will need to search for the ‘Edit My CV and References’ tab. If you are having trouble finding this task then look at the below image.
Each Job Mastermind has their own unique and valuable set of skills which makes them qualify for the Job Mail Hall of Fame. Make sure you list all of your talents and expertise in the Skills Matrix to complete this task.
You are one task away from completion! You may continue to the last blueprint to finish the Mission CV Advance Challenge.
Task Four Blueprint: Include all Qualifications
Now for the final task… identify the ‘Edit my Qualifications’ tab.
The ‘My Qualifications’ task is a track record of all your achievements, so ensure you list each qualification that you have accomplished.
Congratulations you have completed the CV Advance Mission and you are one of the Job Mail Masterminds that qualify for the R1000 cash prize!
Thank you for advancing your brand and being a part of the Mission CV Advance success.
If you know of any other friends or family members that would like to be a part of the Mission CV Advance challenge to advance their brands, please remember to share the details with them. Once you have completed all 4 tasks why not tell us how easy the Mission CV Advance Challenge is on our Job Mail Facebook page.
For all our Job Mail Masterminds that are having mission glitches we ask that you please email our Mission CV Advance Chief at email@example.com and he will assist you in spotting your targets!
Please read the following below terms and conditions when entering the Mission CV Advance Challenge:
- All 4 tasks of the mission must be completed by 4PM on Thursday the 27th of October 2011 to qualify for the R1000 cash prize.
- No late task lists will be considered for the Mission CV Advance Challenge.
- Registered Job Seekers on the Job Mail site must update all the tasks to qualify for the R1000 prize.
- New job seekers must complete their Job Mail Online CV https://www.jobmail.co.za/register-your-profile-cv as well as all of the 4 tasks to qualify for the R1000 prize.
- Job seekers that have more than one registered Job Mail Online CV will be disqualified from being a part of the mission.
- The judge’s decision of the winning Job Mail Mastermind is final and no correspondencewill be entered into.
- The winner will be announced on the 28th October 2011 via the Job Mail newsletter, Job Mail Facebook page and Job Mail Twitter profile
- The winner will need a bank account in order for the cash prize to be deposited into their account.
- If the winner does not provide banking details by Tuesday the 1st of November then he/she forfeits the prize. There will be a re-draw and this lucky mastermind will receive the prize.
- Upon re-draw, the winner will follow the same points mentioned above
- By entering the Mission CV Advance challenge, you accept these terms and conditions
Good Luck! May the best Job Mail Mastermind win the Mission CV Advance title!