How to apply for a job on Job Mail
We have made some changes to our application process. If you are looking for a job through Job Mail, here’s some need-to-know info on how to apply for a job:
How to apply on Web
1. Go to www.JobMail.co.za
Browse or search for the specific job advert that you wish to apply for.
2. Click on “read more” on the job advert
You will now see further details regarding the job that’s being advertised.
3. If you are already registered
You will see a Login screen next. Complete your details and click Login.
4. Make sure you are happy with your application
Next you will see the subject line and cover letter to your application. At this stage you can still change it if you like.
5. Complete your application
Finally, click on “Complete Application”. You will see a “success” message meaning the employer will now receive your application.
6. If you are not registered
Click on Register next to the Login button. You will see a pop up registration form on your screen. Complete it and click on “Submit”.
You will now be registered on Job Mail and your application will also be sent through to the employer.
How to apply on Mobile
Search or browse for a job advert you wish to apply for.
2. Click on the heading of the ad to view the details of the job
3. Click on Login if you are registered.
4. Complete your Login details and click “Submit”
5. Make sure you are happy with your application
You will see the subject line for the application as well as your Cover Letter. You can modify this if you like.
6. Click “Submit”
You will see a success message next. This means your application has gone through to the employer.
Before applying for jobs on Job Mail, make sure your CV is up-to-date and complete. Click here to complete it. Good luck with all your applications!
Latest posts by Liezl Grobler (see all)
- 5 Career alternatives when university isn’t an option - Jan 18, 2017
- 10 reasons why you should consider nursing jobs in South Africa - Nov 15, 2016
- 10 Do’s and Don’ts for your job applications on Job Mail - Aug 23, 2016