4 Ways you can use the Nextbook Premium 7 for job hunting
Besides the fact that the Nextbook Premium 7 tablet PC is an awesome prize, can be used for business or for playing games it’s also the ideal for job hunting. In case you forgot, this 7 inch tablet runs on the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system, has a 800×480 pixel 1080P 16:9 touch screen and supports Easy Connect WIFI 802.11 b/g/n, which makes it the perfect device for this purpose.
Here are 4 ways that you can use the Nextbook Premium 7 for job hunting:
1. You can access Job Mail, keep your CV updated, browse and search for jobs and apply for them on the tablet’s web browser. Besides this you are also able to access other job portals on the web. The Nextbook Premium 7 really is the perfect tool to improve your chances to find a better job and keep your CV updated.
2. You can access your e-mail, correspond with potential employers and keep track of your applications. The 7 inch screen will ensure that you don’t misread words that you may misread on your mobile phone’s tiny screen.
3. The World Wide Web is at your fingertips, which means that you can easily do a Google search for terms that you don’t understand, for useful tips that you need or other useful information that could assist you in your job hunting journey.
4. You can clean up your social media profiles on the tablet. Delete any updates, photos or comments that could reflect negatively on your digital profile on social networking sites like Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Linkedin.
Well, there you have it, 4 ways you can use the Nextbook Premium 7 for job hunting. We are still giving away one of these awesome devices in our latest competition. So, what are you waiting for…
Spread the word about our competition! Share the competition with your friends on Facebook, click here.
Watch this space for regular updates.
Latest posts by Henno Kruger (see all)
- Make Your Job Search a Success! - May 4, 2018
- Frequently Asked Questions From Job Seekers Who Use Job Mail - Apr 19, 2017
- Frequently asked Questions from Employers who use Job Mail - Mar 13, 2017