Job Mail is giving away a 6 months full online and print subscription to one lucky Â recruiter or employer. Get ready to click â€˜Likeâ€™ and show your love for Job Mail to be a winner.
To stand a chance at winning, here is what you will need to do:
(1) GoÂ toÂ http://www.facebook.com/JobMailRecruiters
(3) By liking the Job Mail Recruiters Facebook page you will be instantly entered into the draw to win the 6 months Job Mail online and print subscription that is worth a whopping R21Â 636!
We wish all of our Job Mail Recruiters and Employers the best of luck and we canâ€™t wait to read your Love letters on our wall!
You and your recruitment team have until the 31st of May 2012 to Like our Job Mail Recruiters page and tell us why you Love using Job Mail to qualify for the prize.
Please note the following terms and conditions apply if you enter thisÂ Job Mail Recruiters competition:
- This competition is open to all recruiters and employers only.
- To qualify for the prize all entrants must Like the Job Mail Recruiters Facebook Fanpage (http://www.facebook.com/JobMailRecruiters) to be entered into the draw
- To get an extra vote into the draw, all new and existing Job Mail Recruiters Fans can leave a comment on the Job Mail Recruiters wall or on this comment
- All recruiters and employers need to Like and comment before 4pm on the 31st of May to qualify to win the 6 months Job Mail Recruiters online and print subscription. Sadly, all late entries wonâ€™t be considered for the draw.
- The draw will take place on the 1st of June 2012 and judgeâ€™s decision will be final with no correspondence is entered into.
- The winner will be announced on the Job Mail Recruiters Facebook Fanpage on the 1st of June 2012 following the draw.
- The winner will receive a 6 month Job Mail Recruiters online and print subscription that consists of: full usage of the Job Mail website www.jobmail.co.za to search our entire CV database, unlimited access to placing as many job vacancies on the Job Mail website as required,10 print adverts per week in the Job Mail print for the 6 months period and full access to the Job Mail Recruiter Mobile site. Read more about the Job Mail Mobile Recruitment site at this link http://www.jobmail.co.za/blog/mobile-recruitment-is-here/
- If the winner does not claim or respond to the news of his/her prize within 2 working days then he/she forfeits the prize and there will be a re-draw.
- Upon re-draw, the winner will follow the same points mentioned above.
- The competition is not available to any director, member, partner, employee, agent, or consultant to the promoter, or is so linked to the supplier of the goods or services that are connected with the competition.
- Facebook.com is in no way connected to this competition but is used as a medium to engage with the Job Mail Recruiters and employers who enter this contest. Contestants using fake accounts will be disqualified.
Latest posts by Henno Kruger (see all)
- Job Well Done Award goes to 2 South African Sports teams - December 9, 2013
- How to clean up your digital footprint (Video) - December 6, 2013
- 3 ways entrepreneurs can use the Nextbook Premium 7 for business - December 2, 2013