Welcome to Job Mail’s Media Centre, where we provide you with the latest tips for job seekers and the best recruitment techniques for employers.
The aim of Job Mail’s Media Centre is to inform, advise, and guide all candidates and employers on all things related to finding your ideal job. From the latest trends on how to find your perfect job to tips on acing the interview for your dream job, Job Mail has it all.
Job Mail speaks to industry experts on employment topics and shares the latest news on anything that can positively influence your job prospects. Job Mail will also look at how the digital revolution has changed the way we apply and recruit for vacancies and how important it is to maintain a good digital footprint. It is also important to know how to “sell” yourself without being overly confident and apply job ethics to create a great personal online “brand” for yourself.
PR articles by Job Mail
- 7 protocols to follow when dealing with recruitment agencies
- Using Facebook Live for Talent Acquisition
- Facebook Live for Talent Acquisition: Why top companies are using it
- How To Be The Relevant, In-Demand Job Seeker In A Competitive Market
- 5 career alternatives when university isn’t an option
- Advance your career by enrolling in a short course today
- How to get the job and salary you deserve
- What Microsoft’s acquisition of LinkedIn means for social recruitment
- Social recruitment: the next big trend in hiring for your business
- Generation Z goals: prepare for a job that doesn’t exist yet and meet a machine
- How to make a good first impression when applying for a new job
- Mobile devices reshape the job market
- Salary survey for junior/mid-level employees puts engineers at top
- Five tips for job hunters