If interviews you have been to is a one sided affair in terms of questions asked and you have ever wondered what questions you could or should ask during an interview, we might have some you can use for your future interviews.
Here is 15 possible questions you might like to ask your interviewer.
- What are the responsibilities of the position?
- What does a typical week/day entail for this position?
- Is it a new position? If not, what did the previous employee go on to do?
- Who does this position report to? If I am offered the position, can I meet him/her?
- How many people work in this office/department?
- Is relocation a possibility?
- What is the typical work week and hours? Is overtime expected?
- Are there any prospects for growth and advancement?
- Are there any Medical or Retirement benefits?
- What don’t you like about working here and what would you change?
- Would you like a list of references?
- If I am extended a job offer, how soon would you like me to start?
- What can I tell you about my qualifications?
- When can I expect to hear from you?
- Are there any other questions I can answer for you?
If you have any other questions you might like to add, please add them by commenting on this blog post.
Latest posts by Henno Kruger (see all)
- 3 Software Development Vacancies @ Junk Mail Publishing - May 14, 2013
- CV Improvements from a Recruiter - April 30, 2013
- 4 Jobs That You Can Do Without Having A Degree - April 5, 2013