Press CTRL + Shift + DEL to open the Clear Browsing Data Window.
2. ¬†Move your mouse over Tools, then select Clear browsing data…
3. ¬†Select the amount of time you want to go back to delete in your history. You can choose from the past hour, the past day, the past week, the last four weeks, and the beginning of time.
4. ¬†Select the types of history you would like to delete. You can choose as many as you like from this list: Clear browsing history, Clear download history, Empty the cache, Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data, Clear saved passwords, and Clear saved Autofill form data.
5. ¬†Click the Clear browsing data button. This will clear the selected types of Internet history for the chosen time period.
6. ¬†Close Google Chrome and reopen it.
Heinrich van den Worm