So, you’re a Job Seeker but you’re struggling with some of the Job Mail website’s basic functions. Well, today is your lucky day. Today the Job Mail team is providing you with 4 video tutorials to make your life easier.
In this post you’ll find tutorials that show you How to register your CV on Job Mail, How To convert your CV to PDF, How to upload Your PDF CV and How to get your CV to more than 80%. We trust that you will find these tutorials useful.
1) How to register your CV on Job Mail
- Click on â€śplace CV â€ť on the top right of the Job Mail Home pageâ€ť
- Fill in all the fields
- Select your communication preferences and agree to the terms and conditions and click on Submit
You will see a success screen.Â Your basic CV will now be registered. Please go to your e-mail to verify your address and then log in to activate your CV and update it further. Check out the video tutorial below:
2) How to convert your CV to PDF
If you have Microsoft Office 2007 or a later version
- Open the CV
- Click at the top on â€śFileâ€ť, then â€śSave Asâ€ť
- Then on â€śSave As Typeâ€ť, selectÂ PDF
- Then click on Save.
You are now ready to upload your PDF on Job Mail.Â You can do this as a new jobseeker by going to Â â€śplace CVâ€ť or you can log in to edit your CV and upload it there. Check out the video tutorial below:
3) How to upload your PDF CV
- Click on the â€śplace CVâ€ťÂ page or on edit your CV.
- Under â€śyour curriculum Vitaeâ€ť next to upload your CV click on â€śChoose fileâ€ť
- Then point to where your PDF is saved and click the file and then on â€śOpenâ€ť
- Then Scroll to the bottom of the form and click “submit”
Your PDF will then be submitted if you see a success page. Check out the video tutorial below:
4) How to get your CV to more than 80%
- Log in to Job Mail
- Under the % of how complete your CV is you will see some Tips, eg â€śactivate your CVâ€ť
- Click on the tip to complete the action.
- Follow each tip until you are closer to 100%
There you have it, 4 video tutorials to help those Job Seekers out who are struggling on the Job Mail website. If you still have issues with uploading your CV, leave a comment on this post and let us know. Alternatively you can contact our Webmaster via firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with uploading your CV. Please note: Job Mail does not accept CV’s via e-mail or fax.
If you found this post useful, please share it on Facebook and Twitter with your friends. Remember:Â Sharing is caring.
Latest posts by Henno Kruger (see all)
- More CV Improvement Tips from a Recruiter - June 6, 2013
- 3 Software Development Vacancies @ Junk Mail Publishing - May 14, 2013
- CV Improvements from a Recruiter - April 30, 2013